Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Wonder, post-script

I am not entirely sure that people will be as struck as I by the co-op man's quote, so I was happy to have run across this quote the other day and am happy now to share it with you, my one or two blog readers. It is from Mother Teresa, whose profundity is undebateable, and seems to express the same sentiment that I appreciated in the other words:

"God doesn't ask us to win. He asks us to try."

So, there it is, my second shout-out to trying-- to the fact that it is important to _______ (e.g. to recycle, speak, smile, walk) no matter how many times people tell you what you already know (e.g. that saving that one can isn't going to make a difference in the grand scheme of things). I'm nearly convinced now myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home